Paul Switzer and his wife Nancy have been involved in the auction business since 1989, their company The Switzer Group was chartered in 1978. We are entering our 40th year in business.
PAUL SWITZER, Auctioneer / Appraiser
Paul has been owner of the Switzer Group of Companies for the past 35 years, these companies have been involved in the Auction/Appraisal Industry for the past twenty one years as well as developing and delivering professional training for several industries. Paul operates Switzer's Auction & Appraisal Service in Bancroft, Ontario.
· Broad base business experience, including the sales of real and personal property by auction. · Recognized for our specialty of selling firearms and related equipment by auction.
· Recognized by charities and fund raising organizations for the ability to entertain and enthusiastically extract winning bids.
· Strong human relations and communication skills.
· Past Board of Director - Auctioneers Association of Canada
· Past President - Markham Board of Trade
· Past and Present, Board member of numerous local organizations, associations and clubs.
· Institute of Canadian Certified Auctioneers
· University of Western Ontario 1998
· Certified Personal Property Appraisal Course 1998
· Graduate Southwestern Ontario School of Auctioneering 1992