Terms and Conditions for US and International Buyers:
International Bidders have sole responsibility for their purchases. If an item has been purchased and the bidder is unable to import lots, the item or items will be sold at our next auction. Original buyer will be charged a commission on the resale. BUYERS please note you will be charged an administrative fee of $25.00 per Canadian Prohibited/Restricted Class firearm that you purchase. Item(s) purchased and shipped outside of Canada are not subject to Canadian taxes, however you may be responsible for customs, duty charges or taxes in your own country. Purchases will be shipped once we have received import documents from buyers country. U.S.A. requires a completed ATF Form 6 completed by a licensed FFL Dealer.
NOTE: NOT ALL ITEMS CAN BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY SO BUYERS BEWARE. Please contact the ATF, if in the USA at (304) 616-4550 for more information, or your local authorities.
Shipping a firearm to the U.S. ranges from $80+.
We will not ship ammunition to the USA, or Internationally.
Terms of Payment:
- All items purchased by bidders will be charged to their Visa or Mastercard at the conclusion of the auction.
- If shipping is required for any purchase an additional charge will occur the day the item has been shipped.
- A $25.00 non processing fee will be added to any credit cards that we can't process. Please ensure that we have the correct number, expiry. Recurrent problem payers may be banned from future sales.
- All items will be sold “As Is' condition.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL WITH NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
All items are sent by Canada Post, and will be insured. We won't ship Ammunition to the USA or Internationally. Shipping charge will be determined after preparation. If possible firearms and other items will be packaged together.
You will be charged for the cost of shipping, a box & handling fee, insurance and tax. You will be emailed a tracking number to your email on file, when your parcel is sent out, and your credit card will be charged. Please check your junk email; this email will come from the shipping company.
In the event that your parcel is returned to us, you will be charged for the return fee.
Buyers Premium: All items purchased Online are subject to a 15% buyers premium.
Taxes: We will not charge any taxes for international buyers. However you will be responsible for any taxes, duties, or import fees charged in your country.
Terms & Conditions:
- The highest bidder shall be the purchaser and the decision of the auctioneer relating to all matters is final.
- All sales are final and not subject to conditions.
- All merchandise is sold in an 'as is' condition without recourse to the vendor.
- All goods advertised or displayed are subject to withdrawal prior to sale within the discretion of the auctioneer.
- The Auctioneers may reject a bid at their discretion without reason or explanation.
SWITZER'S AUCTION does not guarantee or make warranties on any lot sold. Ratings in the catalog are opinion. We acknowledge that errors may occur although we endeavor to give you accurate information in what is written. We strongly recommend to personally view any item you bid on. SWITZER'S AUCTION will not return or refund money if item is not exactly in the same condition as listed in catalog.
No employee of SWITZER'S AUCTION is authorized to make on our behalf or that of the consignor, any representation or warranty, oral or written, with respect to any lot or item for sale.
RESERVES: All items in this auction are sold unreserved.
Consignors are not authorized to bid on their own items nor have someone bid on their behalf. We reserve the right to withdraw any items or bids by the offending consignor.
Limitation of Liability
Except as expressly provided above, all property is sold “as is'. Switzer's Auction nor the consignor makes any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the title, merchantability, fitness or condition of the property or as to the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance or period of the property or as to whether the purchaser acquires any copyrights or other intellectual property rights in lots sold or as to whether a work of art is subject to the artist's moral rights or other residual rights of the artist. All firearms and ammunition are sold as collector lots only. Fitness to fire or otherwise discharge the arm or ammunition is expressly denied by Switzer's Auction. A competent gunsmith should be consulted before attempting to use or fire any firearm or ammunition. The purchaser expressly acknowledges and agrees that in no event shall Switzer's Auction be liable for any damages including without limitation any compensatory, incidental or consequential damages.